Monday, June 8, 2015

Almost Four Months off Klonopin

I am almost four months off Klonopin. Wow.

I have a new appreciation of life and every little thing in life. It took a long time and I now try to enjoy all my moments.

I am changing my life for the better. Things that used to intimidate me no longer have the affect. In fact I think that alot of my problems was Klonopin. All this time I thought it was helping, somewhat and now I think it caused a lot of problems,

Such as anxiety which kept me from life. Now I do not feel that way at all, the only explanation is that withdrawal was so bad that regular anxiety doe snot phase me or that I never had the anxiety as bad as when I was taking Klonopin. Either way I am not anxious at all and things that used to scare me don't. Funny right?

There is after effects and I can tell my health took a hit. Mainly muscles, tendons and nerves. None of the"benzo gurus" really talk about that.

The pain is better than when I was tapering and it is livable. I am slowly exercising and trying to regain what I lost and wait this pain out.

I am also waiting for the hair to restore itself. It has improved and no more fall out, it is alittle dry but it is filling in, It is thicker at the roots.

My skin is improving. Less dry and clearing up and no bags under my eyes.

Since working out and building my muscle my figure is much better.

Slowly but surely things are coming back and I am feeling so much better, I feel like I have so many more options now and enjoy everyday. My relationships are so much better and I am very grateful for those who stood by me and "waited" for me to get better. These are true family and friends and I will never forget them.

I am thinking of what I will publish as far a the journal of this taper. it is hard to read, I do rant many times and well I am thinking of what would help people out there. I don't know if it will be here or if I will host my journal. I will let everyone know here where it will be.

During my time tapering and going through withdrawal I would sometimes read someone saying if I can do it you can or something like that. And it is true, but I remember how bad I felt and wondered if I would be one ot the lucky ones to get off klonopin and I did.

So will you, it is just a matter of time, this all will work out for you as it did me with a sensible taper. It might take longer, but it will be a reality and you will be where I am now.

Remember that no matter if you feel anxiety or feel down or anything you will be off and free. Every little bit you get rid of for good is a step closer to freedom of this drug and you will have peace of mind and it will be everything you hope it will be.

I am not stronger than you or smarter than you. You will do this and it will be over and you will be free and happy to live a normal everyday life and it will feel good.



No comments:

Post a Comment