Monday, July 29, 2013

To be taken seriously

My taper failed and I was really ill. I am now researching and looking for a Doctor that will really help me. If I find this Doctor and I make it off I will post my success story.

A few things I learned the hard way:

Do not believe everything you read in forums. They are strangers and Benzo withdrawal is serious.

Watch you stats and be very careful.

I am searching for a way to taper safely. And now realize that one plan does not fit everyone, in fact I am wary of any plan that has one size fits all type of language.

One day I hope to not have dependance to this medication.

 Edit:
As of Today 11/28/2013 I have reduced my dose by 10percent. I am doing a taper called "daily tapering"Meaning I take a tiny amount of drug out everyday. I take out .001mg a day which adds up to .03mg a month.

I am keeping a personal journal about my experience and what has happened to me and will not put it up till I am safely off Klonopin. As far as I am concerned the daily tapering is the safest and best tapering plan to get off of benzos.

2/04/2015:
I am happy to report that I am free from Klonopin. It took a long time and I had to be patient. I have learned so much during this time. Here  is my post from my Lexapro Blog about it.  More posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment